Monday, March 28, 2011

Quin's 4th Birthday Interview

I just couldn't stand the idea of Quin's 4th birthday pictures going down in history, with that icky raw red nose! I had to take a few more pictures with the birthday hat, after she was feeling better!
On with the post...

Around New Year's I remember reading, somewhere out in blogland, about somebody who did kiddy interviews at the beginning of each new year. The idea has been brewing in my head, and I love the idea of doing birthday interviews instead. How much fun to see how their likes/dislikes, interests and general thoughts change over the years.

I started out by asking Quin what her favorites were...
Food: macaroni and cheese (and she doesn't like pizza!)
Vegetable: carrots
Drink: water
Restaurant: Wolfies/Red Robin
Place to go: Mommy's school
Color: purple/pink (although she likes all of the colors)
Toy: her 'babies' (dolls)
TV Show: Handy Manny
Thing to do: play dress up
Type of weather: summer
Place to play: go to the park
Game: Memory
Book: Any sticker book

I also tried to ask a few questions to get her talking (didn't work out so well)...

If you could change your name, what would you choose? Loma (long vowel o, she has many variations on this name that she gives her stuffed animals, dolls, imaginary friends...)
What is something Mommy says to you? "Don't write on the counter" (Really, that was all she could come up with!?!?!)
What do you want to be when you grow up? a princess, a mommy, a big kid and a teacher
Who is your best friend? "Izzy and I can't wait for summer"

Love ya Quinners! I hope all of your 4 year old dreams come true!!!

No comments: